Florida Lotto ticket worth $15 million about to expire

Author: The Associated Press
Published: Updated:
MGN Online

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) – An unclaimed Florida Lotto ticket worth $15 million is about to expire.

The Lottery says no one has stepped forward to claim the prize from an April 22 drawing. The winner will have to bring the ticket to the Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee before midnight on Oct. 19.

The ticket was sold at The Beer & Liquor Store in Lake Worth. The winning numbers were 11, 13, 14, 21, 35 and 43. Tickets must be claimed within 180 days of drawings.

If no one claims the prize, 80 percent of the prize will go to a state education trust fund. The other 20 percent, or $3 million, will go into a pool for future games and promotions.

Copyright ©2023 Fort Myers Broadcasting. All rights reserved.

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without prior written consent.