This video is not available.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted, divided
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16-ounce) package confectioners’ sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, 1/2 cup butter, and 1 egg. Lightly press mixture into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, the remaining eggs, the vanilla, and remaining butter. Slowly beat in confectioners’ sugar until thoroughly mixed. Spread mixture over batter.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden on top. Make sure not to overbake; center should be a little gooey.