This video is not available.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 (13.5-ounce) cans coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) day-old French bread loaf, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
What To Do:
- Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk coconut milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Add bread cubes and coconut, stirring gently just until bread is moistened. Pour mixture into a baking dish, then cover and chill 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until set in center. Serve warm.