This video is not available.
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Your toddler might actually benefit from using your cellphone. According to a new study by Lafayette College, Facetime might help kids learn new skills and social interactions. Dr. Annette St. Pierre-Mackoul stopped by the studio to tell us more about what this information means for your children.
- Interactive conversations via video chat
- Children form relationships
- Learning occurs via videochat
- Children >17 months old benefit from videochat
Benefits of videochat:
- Facial recognition
- Social interaction
- Learn the difference between ‘real and fake’