Lee County Parks and Recreation is celebrating “National Park and Recreation Month” by offering free pool admission and parking to guests.
The event will be Saturday, July 25 and Sunday, July 26 at the following locations:
- Lakes Park
- Manatee Park
- Hickey Creek Mitigation Park
- Caloosahatchee Regional Park
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve
- Caloosahatchee Creeks Preserve
- Bonita Beach Accesses No. 1 and No. 10
- Bonita Beach Park
- Bowditch Point Park
- Lynn Hall Memorial Park
- San Carlos Bay-Bunche Beach Preserve
- Bowman’s Beach
- Turner Beach (north side only of Blind Pass)
- Punta Rassa
- Pine Island Commercial Marina
- Imperial River
- Lehigh Community Pool
- North Fort Myers Community Pool
- Pine Island Community Pool
- San Carlos Community Pool
Other recreational sites within Lee County that are owned or maintained by other government entities are not included in the free swim/free parking weekend. These include Barefoot Beach, beach access points managed by the Town of Fort Myers Beach and City of Sanibel sites, including the south side of Blind Pass.
For more information about Lee County Parks & Recreation locations, amenities and other special events, visit www.leeparks.org, call 239-533-7275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.