Florida is expected to receive a record-breaking number of absentee ballots for the 2020 General Election. You can check the status of your ballot to ensure it was received and counted.
Check your registration status:
First, click on the link below for the Southwest Florida county you are registered to vote in. Then, enter your information and submit. When you scroll down you will see ballot status information where you can check to see if it was received and counted.
- Charlotte: https://www.charlottevotes.com
- Collier: https://www.colliervotes.com
- DeSoto: https://www.votedesoto.com
- Glades: https://www.voteglades.com
- Hendry: https://www.hendryelections.org
- Lee: https://lee.electionsfl.org
If you cannot find your information, please contact your county Supervisor of Elections or call the Division of Elections’ Voter Assistance Hotline at (866) 308-6739.
If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the Division using the Florida Relay Service, (800) 955-8771 (TDD) or (800) 955-8770 (Voice). For more information visit the Florida Relay Service.