Lee Health is reporting there are 137 COVID-19 patients isolated in its hospitals. Eight patients died on Wednesday.
- As of Thursday morning, there are 137 COVID-19 patients isolated in its hospitals (inpatient).
- Of these patients, six of them are children being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- On Wednesday, there were 14 new COVID-19 hospital admissions and 32 COVID-19 discharges.
- 69% of ventilators and 17% of ICU rooms are available for use. There are 26 COVID-19 patients on ventilators and 38 in the intensive care unit.
- On Thursday morning, census was at 85% of staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,169 patients have died at Lee Health hospitals, including eight on Wednesday.