Lee Health says it has 48 COVID-19 patients isolated in its hospitals on Tuesday. No deaths were reported on Monday.
- As of Tuesday morning, there are 48 COVID-19 patients isolated in Lee Health hospitals (inpatient).
- Of these patients, one of them is a child being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- On Monday, there were five new COVID-19 hospital admissions and nine COVID-19 discharges.
- 70% of ventilators and 19% of ICU rooms are available for use. There are four COVID-19 patients on ventilators and 11 in the intensive care unit.
- The Tuesday morning census was at 91% of the staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,199 patients have died at Lee Health hospitals, with no deaths on Monday.
Lee Health offers COVID-19 vaccines for anyone 12 and older at its Community Vaccination Clinic, located inside Gulf Coast Medical Center. It’s open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and there is no cost for the vaccine. Anyone can make an appointment online by visiting www.leehealth.org.