Home / private equity firm
HOUSTON, TEXAS - AUGUST 08: A view of the Victoria's Secret store during Victoria's Secret debuts new Fall Collection with Angel Martha Hunt on August 08, 2019 in Houston, Texas. (Photo by Bob Levey/Getty Images for Victoria's Secret)

Victoria’s Secret is going private. It’s only worth $1.1 billion

Victoria’s Secret, the troubled lingerie brand owned by L Brands, is being sold to a private equity firm in a $525 million deal. Sycamore Partners and L Brands will split control of the brand: The private equity firm is buying a 55% stake, while L Brands is taking control of the remaining 45%, but Victoria’s […]