Lee Health has released its COVID-19 numbers for Friday.
- As of Friday morning, there are 342 COVID-19 patients isolated in its hospitals (inpatient).
- Of those patients, 12 of them are being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- On Friday morning, the hospital census was at 94% of staffed operational bed capacity.
- On Thursday, Lee Health emergency departments saw 975 patients. Before the current omicron surge, its emergency departments were averaging about 900 patients per day.
- On Thursday, Lee Convenient Care saw 420 patients, our LCC locations were averaging about 360 patients per day before the omicron surge.
- Lee TeleHealth is currently free and is an easy alternative to avoid longer than normal wait times at urgent care centers. To access Lee Telehealth, download the Lee Health app or visit www.LeeTelehealth.org.