FORT MYERS, Fla.- Nic Hartzer from Pinchers Crab Shack stops by the WINK studio to make Pincher Claws with Scampi Sauce.
Pinchers Scampi Sauce Recipe:
1 oz garlic, chopped fine
3 oz butter, cubed
4 oz white wine, dry if possible
1 lemon, juice freshly squeezed
pinch sea salt, fresh ground
pinch black pepper, fresh ground
1 oz parsley, flat leaf freshly chopped
1/2 oz extra virgin olive oil
1. Heat saute pan over medium high heat.
2. Add in olive oil and heat until just before smoke point.
3. Add in garlic and saute quickly, not allowing to brown.
4. Add in white wine and reduce slightly, allowing wine to deglaze pan.
5. Add in cold butter and incorporate until smooth.
6. Add in lemon juice, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Finish with fresh chopped parsley.
8. Enjoy over your favorite seafood dish or pasta.