Fire in Cypress Lake High school bathroom causes evacuation

Writer: Matias Abril
Published: Updated:

Students at Cypress Lake High School had to be evacuated after someone started a fire in the bathroom, said the school.

The principal said the alarm went off during 7th period, Tuesday, and firefighters put out the flames quickly.

If a student is the one who set the fire, they will be disciplined and could face legal consequences.

Copyright ©2023 Fort Myers Broadcasting. All rights reserved.

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without prior written consent.