FORT MYERS, Fla. – Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 10th and the perfect gift awaits her at Norman Love Confections. Once again, Norman Love and his team of chocolatiers have created several special chocolates just for mom.
The 2015 Mother’s Day Collection is made up of 10 decadent flavors, that include:
- Berries and Cream: The simple pleasures of a bowl full of fresh-picked tart berries and dairy cream are captured in this smooth white chocolate delight.
- Cherry Cheesecake: Classic and decadent, a white chocolate cheesecake ganache is topped with vanilla cherry jam and wrapped in bittersweet chocolate.
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry: Fresh tart strawberry ganache is perfectly paired with a beautiful, thin dark chocolate shell.
- Cup of Tea: A sip of perfection, the comforting flavor of Earl Grey Tea is steeped into heavy cream and captured in every bite of this smooth dark chocolate ganache.
- German Chocolate Cake: Like a slice of cake in the perfect bite-sized shape, creamy coconut and brown sugar ganache are mixed with decadent Swiss milk chocolate.
- Malted Milkshake: Milk chocolate ganache is swirled with wonderfully nostalgic malted milk and sweet cream butter.
- Pecan Sandie: Buttery, freshly baked pecan sandie cookies are sprinkled into a delicate vanilla ganache and enrobed in a white chocolate shell.
- Peppermint Mocha: The invigorating flavors of chocolate, espresso and a touch of fresh mint will leave you refreshed and ready for more.
- Root Beer Float: A delicious and extremely comforting combination of vanilla ice cream and tangy root beer pairs perfectly in this creamy white chocolate confection.
- Walnut Toffee: Beautifully caramelized vanilla toffee with roasted walnuts comes wrapped in silky Swiss milk chocolate.
A box filled with the 10 Mother’s Day flavors is $23. Norman Love’s famous green gift boxes with assortments of both the Mother’s Day and signature chocolates are $33 for 15 pieces and $48.50 for 25. You can even tell mom you love her with a 50-piece box of Norman Love’s famous chocolate for just $95.
Norman Love Confections even offers high-heel chocolate pumps in three flavors: white chocolate style with zebra stripes, milk chocolate with leopard spots, and a classic shiny black pump with a red sole, crafted from dark chocolate. Each edible shoe is packaged in a custom-designed purse and is priced at $35.
You can order Norman Love’s Mother’s Day Collection or any of their chocolates by clicking here, or stop by one of their three Southwest Florida locations.
Fort Myers: 11380 Lindbergh Blvd.
Estero at Miromar Outlets: 10801 Corkscrew Rd.
Naples: 3747 Tamiami Trail North.