This video is not available.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds bottom round beef, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 pounds pork butt, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained, with 1 can of beans mashed
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut in 1-inch diagonal chunks
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 6 cups hot cooked white rice
What To Do:
- In a slow cooker, place beef and pork, then sprinkle with salt and pepper; mix well. Add onion, garlic, and broth, stirring to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6 hours. Add beans and smoked sausage and continue cooking 2 hours, or until meat is fork-tender.
- Stir in vinegar, then serve over rice.