This video is not available.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chili sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until beans are bubbly and sauce has thickened.