This video is not available.
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices white Cheddar cheese
- 4 sesame hamburger rolls, cut in half and toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon
- 8 onion rings, baked according to package directions
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and garlic; mix well and refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, barbecue sauce, salt, and pepper; mix just until combined. Form mixture into 4 burgers.
- In a grill pan or skillet over medium heat, cook burgers 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until no pink remains. Place a slice of cheese on each burger and cook until melted.
- Spread garlic mayo on each bun, then layer with lettuce, burger, a slice of bacon, 2 onion rings, and top of bun. Serve immediately.