This video is not available.
FORT MYERS, Fla.- It's farmers market season here in Southwest Florida, and we’re showcasing one of our local vendors. Karrie Troutt from Paradise Handmade Soap Company stopped by the studio to talk about how she makes her hand-crafted products and where you can find them.
Local Roots Farmers Markets
- Sanibel Island Farmers Market
- Oct. 2 – May 28, 8am – 1pm
- Sanibel City Hall
- Lakes Park Farmers Market
- Oct. 5 – Apr. 26, 9am – 1pm
- Lakes Regional Park – Fort Myers
- FSW Farmers Market
- Oct. 7 – Apr. 28, 9am – 1pm
- Florida SouthWestern Campus (enter from College Pkwy.)