Lee Health said they have 126 COVID-19 patients isolated in their hospitals on Friday while one person died on Thursday.
- As of Friday morning, there are 126 COVID-19 patients isolated in their hospitals (inpatient).
- Of these patients, six of them are children being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- On Thursday there were 17 new COVID-19 hospital admissions and 18 COVID-19 discharges.
- 70% of ventilators and 18% of ICU rooms are available for use. There are 23 COVID-19 patients on ventilators and 35 in the intensive care unit.
- On Friday morning, census was at 86% of staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,169 patients have died at Lee Health hospitals, including one on Thursday.
Lee Health offers COVID-19 vaccines for anyone 12 and older at its Community Vaccination Clinic, located inside Gulf Coast Medical Center. It’s open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and there is no cost for the vaccine. Anyone can make an appointment online by visiting www.leehealth.org.