This video is not available.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons French vanilla creamer
- 2 cups pancake and biscuit mix (Test Kitchen used Bisquick)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds (optional)
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar, and the vanilla creamer; mix until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, granulated sugar, almond milk, and eggs; mix with a wooden spoon until batter is smooth.
- In a skillet or griddle over medium-low heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour about 1/3 cup batter onto skillet. When bubbles form on top, flip pancakes and cook 1 minute, or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter, melting remaining butter, as needed.
- Serve topped with ricotta cheese mixture. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and almonds, if desired.