This video is not available.
What You’ll Need:
- 10 cups water, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda (See Note)
- 7 tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan over high heat, bring 5 cups water to a boil. Stir in baking soda and tea bags; remove from heat, cover, and let steep 15 minutes.
- Remove and discard tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Add remaining water and the lemon slices. Pour into large pitcher and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours, or until chilled.
- Serve in tall glasses over ice and garnish with mint, if desired.