This video is not available.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can chunk tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine soup and milk; mix well. Add noodles, tuna, peas, butter, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish then top evenly with potato chips.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through. Serve immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Casseroles/Moms-Tuna-Noodle-Casserole#YqiQiTX73lZKRb1r.99