This video is not available.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can fruit cocktail in juice, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, fruit cocktail with juice, pineapple, and vanilla; mix well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Serve or chill until ready to serve.