This video is not available.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 cup (4 ounces) diced Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 hamburger buns, split
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine ground chuck, cheese, bacon bits, Worcestershire sauce, water, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix just until combined, then shape mixture into 6 equal-sized patties. Place an indentation in center of each burger with your thumb.
- Heat a large skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat and cook patties 4 to 5 minutes per side, or cook on a pre-heated grill, until no pink remains and juices run clear. Place in buns and serve.
- A few tips for making the juiciest burger ever: don’t overmix your meat mixture and when cooking your burgers, never press down on burger and only flip it once during cooking.
- A side of French fries perhaps? We think yes!