This video is not available.
CJ’s TABATA WORKOUT
Before You Start, make sure you warm up and cool down before you dive into it. Even for the seasoned exerciser I recommend starting very slow at first and maybe not doing all 8 sets. As always, check with your doctor before exercising. (demonstrate)
- Jumping Jacks
TIP: The short duration of a Tabata workout increases your willingness and faithfulness to work out regularly. Everyone can find 4 to 20 minutes a day to focus on your fitness. The question is, is it really possible to get an effective workout done in a short amount of time, like four minutes?
MIKE’S TABATA WORKOUT
- Squat Jumps
- Mt. Climbers
- Knee Tucks
Benefits of Tabata Training
- TIME: Get more done in less time.
- PREVENT BOREDOM: if you’re in a fitness rut, this is just what you need to switch up.
- BOOST METABOLISM: It will stay high, not only during but after the workout as well.
Only 4 minutes long!
- 20 seconds of intense training
- 10 seconds of rest
- Total of 8 sessions or rounds