Frontier Airlines has announced the start of service from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) with non-stop flights to:
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR)
- Portland Maine International Jetport (PWM)
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
- Albany International Airport (ALB)
- Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS)
The airline says additional connections will be available to select cities across Frontier’s network.
To celebrate Frontier is offering fares as low as $49, which are available now at FlyFrontier.com.
“We are excited that Frontier Airlines is inaugurating service to numerous new cities this week,” said Jeff Mulder, A.A.E., Executive Director of the Lee County Port Authority. “With the addition of these new flights, Frontier will offer nonstop service during the busy winter travel season to a total of 23 cities, the most of any airline at Southwest Florida International Airport.”