Lee Health said they have 109 COVID-19 patients isolated in their hospitals on Wednesday. They reported having one death on Tuesday.
- As of Wednesday morning, there are 109 COVID-19 patients isolated in their hospitals (inpatient).
- Of these patients, six of them are children being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- Since Tuesday there were 12 new COVID-19 hospital admissions and seven COVID-19 discharges.
- 67% of ventilators and 15% of ICU rooms are available for use. There are 21 COVID-19 patients on ventilators and 31 in the intensive care unit.
- On Monday morning, census was at 84% of staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,173 patients have died at Lee Health hospitals, with one death Tuesday.
Lee Health offers COVID-19 vaccines for anyone 12 and older at its Community Vaccination Clinic, located inside Gulf Coast Medical Center. It’s open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and there is no cost for the vaccine. Anyone can make an appointment online by visiting www.leehealth.org.