This video is not available.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, lightly pounded
- 1/4 cup slivered sweet onion
- 1 cup quartered mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil and melt 1 tablespoon butter. Coat chicken on both sides in flour mixture.
- Saute chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden. Remove to a plate. Add remaining butter, the onion, and mushrooms to skillet and saute 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add wine, broth, garlic powder, remaining salt and pepper, and remaining flour mixture, and whisk until smooth and sauce begins to thicken.
- Return chicken to skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until no longer pink in center and heated through. Serve topped with sauce.