FORT MYERS, Fla. Lee County families in need can get help with Christmas gifts for their children.
Registration starts Monday for the Salvation Army program that provides gifts for kids ages 12 and under. Families can fill out applications at the following locations and times:
10291 McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers
- Monday, Oct. 16: 9 a.m. to noon and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 17: 9 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday, Oct. 18: 9 a.m. to noon
2400 Edison Ave., Fort Myers
- Thursday, Oct. 19: 9 a.m. to noon
- Friday, Oct. 20: 9 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, Oct. 21: 9 a.m. to noon
25 Homestead Rd. North, Suite 42, Lehigh Acres
- Monday, Oct. 16 through Friday, Oct. 20: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 23 through Friday, Oct. 27: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
MORE: Wounded Warrior Anglers give gifts to grieving family
The following information is required for applicants:
- Photo ID and proof of Lee County residence, such as a utility bill.
- Proof of children’s birthdate along with sizes for clothing and shoes.
- Proof of income and benefits.
For more information, call the Salvation Army at (239) 278-1551.
MORE: FHP surprises grieving Immokalee family with Christmas gifts