Lee Health has released its updated COVID-19 numbers for Thursday.
- As of Thursday morning, there are 28 COVID-19 patients isolated in Lee Health hospitals (inpatient).
- Of these patients, none of them are children being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- On Wednesday, there was one new COVID-19 hospital admission and six COVID-19 discharges.
- 76% of ventilators and 14% of ICU rooms are available for use. There are two COVID-19 patients on a ventilator and four in the intensive care unit.
- On Thursday morning, census was at 96% of staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,211 patients have died inside Lee Health hospitals to COVID-19, including zero yesterday.
Lee Health offers COVID-19 vaccines for anyone 12 and older at its Community Vaccination Clinic, located inside Gulf Coast Medical Center. It’s open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and there is no cost for the vaccine. Anyone can make an appointment online by visiting www.leehealth.org.
Vaccinations schedules for children aged 5 to 11 will be announced in the coming days.