This video is not available.
What You’ll Need:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups pre-cut butternut squash
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add vegetables to mixture, tossing until evenly coated. Place on baking sheets.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until tender, stirring halfway through cooking.