This video is not available.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon sliced fresh basil
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, place in a serving bowl, and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil; cook asparagus, bell pepper, and garlic 5 minutes, or just until tender. Add tomatoes, chicken broth, onion powder, salt, and pepper; cook 5 minutes, or until hot.
- Pour vegetable mixture over pasta, toss gently with goat cheese and basil, and serve immediately.