Lee Health is reporting it has 33 COVID-19 patients in its hospitals on Friday morning. One person died on Thursday.
- As of Friday morning, there are 33 COVID-19 patients isolated in Lee Health hospitals (inpatient).
- Of those patients, four of them are children being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- On Thursday, there were four new COVID-19 hospital admissions and six COVID-19 discharges.
- 79% of ventilators and 20% of ICU rooms are available for use. There is one COVID-19 patient on a ventilator and five in the intensive care unit.
- On Friday morning, census was at 93% of staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,207 COVID-19 patients have died in Lee Health hospitals, including one on Thursday.