PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- Select roads in Punta Gorda will be closed next week as FPL crews work to replace concrete power line poles.
Detour signs will be in place to help drivers navigate around the following construction areas:
- Eastbound lanes of West Marion Avenue will be closed from 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Two westbound lanes of the avenue will used for eastbound/westbound traffic from 2645 W. Marion Ave. at the Mariners Cove community to 2601 W. Marion Ave. at the Dolphin Club community.
- Residents of Mariners Cove and Dolphin Club can use the entrance on Coronado Drive to enter their communities.
Feb. 17- Feb. 18
- A southbound lane of Bal Harbor Blvd. north of Aqui Esta will be closed on both days from 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- The northbound lane of Bal Harbor Blvd. will remain open. The south entrance to the Islander Point community on the boulevard will be closed during the project.
Call 941-637-5559 for additional information on this project.