Lee Health has released updated COVID-19 numbers on Tuesday.
- As of Tuesday morning, Lee Health has 33 COVID-19 patients isolated in its hospitals (inpatient).
- Of these patients, two of them are children being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- Yesterday, there were eight new COVID-19 hospital admissions and six COVID-19 discharges.
- 75% of ventilators and 17% of ICU rooms are available for use. There is one COVID-19 patient on a ventilator and two in the intensive care unit.
- On Tuesday morning, the census was at 94% of staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,211 patients have died inside Lee Health hospitals to COVID-19, including zero yesterday.
Lee Health offers COVID-19 vaccines for anyone 12 and older at its Community Vaccination Clinic, located inside Gulf Coast Medical Center. It’s open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and there is no cost for the vaccine. Anyone can make an appointment online by visiting www.leehealth.org.
Vaccinations schedules for children aged 5-11 will be announced in the coming days.