FORT MYERS, Fla.- Lee Memorial Health System’s Military Support Program is collecting blank, store-bought Father’s Day cards to send to troops overseas.
Military members will then be able to personalize the cards and mail them to their fathers or grandfathers.
The deadline to collect cards is May 27. You can take the purchased cards to the following locations:
- Cape Coral Hospital – Volunteer Services (Brenda 424-3824) OR Human Resources (south end of Hospital near doctor’s offices) 424-3500.
- Fountain Court/ College Parkway – Pat Dolce, Media Relations, 343-4801.
- Gulfcoast Hospital – Elaine, Administration, 1st floor, 343-0430
- HealthPark Commons Outpatient Center, 16281 Bass Road, Carol 343-7200
- Lee Memorial Hospital – Main Lobby, 7a-8p daily 343-2045.
- Sanctuary Outpatient Building – Jacki, Surgery Center, 8970 Colonial Center Drive, 343-9614
- Santa Barbara Campus– Shirley Guinn, Central Business Office, 424-1507.
- Mission BBQ – 12984 S Cleveland Ave, across Bell Tower
You can also mail them to: Military Support, PO Box 2218, Fort Myers FL 33902.