This video is not available.
What You’ll Need:
- 5 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 stick butter, cut into thin slices
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Evenly place blueberries in baking dish and sprinkle with sugar and lemon zest. Drizzle lemon juice over blueberries; mix well and evenly sprinkle with cake mix. Distribute butter slices over cake mix.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until bubbly and golden on top. Serve warm or cold.